February is National Heart month, so what better time than to focus on habits for a healthy AND holy heart! Maybe you need to re-jump your New Year’s resolutions for a healthier way or taking time to renew your faith. This is a great time to reclaim your heart not only for your health, but reclaim your heart to Jesus Christ. Try these simple exercises to “get into the rhythm” of healthy and holy habits:
- Exercise for 10 minutes every day, Read Scripture for 10 minutes every day.
- Walk 10 extra minutes, Pray for others during your 10 minute walk.
- Reduce stress, Trust God. Take care of yourself, Take care of others.
- Get plenty of rest, Rest in the Lord.
- Drink plenty of water, Fill your spiritual well.
- Cut calories, Clean your heart through reconciliation. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10